Credit Controller: Part-time, 6 months
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Salary: Competitive, DOE
Hours (Monday- Friday): flexible, 12-15 hours per week over 3 days
Contract: 6 months. After 6 months, there is a possibility that the position becomes permanent.
Are you experienced in credit control, with excellent oral communication and organisational skills? Would you like to join a highly regarded organisation during a time of growth?
Cintra Language Services Group Limited provides high-quality interpreting and translation services to businesses, public sector and voluntary organisations.
- Methodically work through the ledger in a consistent manner to ensure all overdue debts are contacted via regular calls and emails
- Establish and maintain effective business relationships with customers to maximise cash collection
- Resolve customer queries in a professional and timely manner
- Responsible for maintaining records against the sales ledger and ensuring all customer notes are updated
- Produce aged debtors reports for management
- Assist in other duties as required
- 1-year credit controller experience
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Good Level of IT skills - including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience of using Sage Accounts desirable however not essential
- Based in Cambridge
- Competitive salary, DOE
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Great working environment
- Free car parking in central Cambridge
Please send your CV along with your cover letter highlighting your suitability for the role to email@example.com
For any questions please do not hesitate to contact Tamas on 012233 46875 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES