Specialist medical and pharmaceutical knowledge
We offer specialist translation services for the medical and pharmaceutical industry. Our specialised project managers coordinate our professional medical translators to provide translations you can rely on. Here at Cintra Language Services Group we recognise the importance of specialist knowledge when it comes to medical translations and only work with highly qualified and experienced linguists who specialise in the field. To ensure the highest quality, they only ever translate into their mother tongue.
Our medical and pharmaceutical translations include:
- regulatory and legal documents
- SPCs, PILs, labelling, treatment manuals
- clinical trials, assessments
- various documents for the NHS (including medical records, appointment letters, information leaflets)
- research studies, papers and abstracts
- information, manufacturing and marketing materials, IFUs
- specialist published materials, including catalogues, industry magazines and newsletters
- websites, apps and software
Confidentiality is key in the medical and pharmaceutical industry, and you can rest assured that your documentation is handled with the utmost care by us. We sign confidentiality agreements with all our translators and we are happy to abide by the specific confidentiality requirements of your organisation.